CANDELS UDS Data Release
- The table lists all the available data for this field
- Click on the version number in the Download column to access the data on MAST
- Click on the version number in the Display column to access an interactive display.
- Each release contains:
- A README (e.g. hlsp_candels_hst_acs-wfc_uds01_readme_v0.5.pdf)
- Multidrizzled mosaics of each individual epoch in each filter (e.g. hlsp_candels_hst_acs_uds01_f606w_v0.5_drz.fits)
- For very large mosaics, smaller tiles or sections are also available
- The associated weight files for the images
- You can download the data via your browser or via ftp (ftp://archive.stsci.edu; cd pub/hlsp/candels/hlsp/uds)
|Subregion1||Epoch1||Prog ID||Release Date||Documentation||Instrument/Filter||Display||Download|
Advanced Data Products
CANDELS Ultra Deep Survey (UDS) Multiwavelength catalog (Galametz et al. 2013)
The catalog presents the multiwavelength (ultraviolet to mid-infrared) photometry available in the UKIDSS Ultra-Deep Survey (UDS) field observed as part of CANDELS. It includes the CANDELS HST data (near-infrared WFC3 F125W and F160W and visible ACS F606W and F814W), u-band data from CFHT/Megacam, B, V , Rc, i′ and z′ band data from Subaru/Suprime-Cam, Y and Ks band data from VLT/HAWK-I, J, H and K bands data from UKIDSS (Data Release 8), and Spitzer/IRAC data (3.6, 4.5 from SEDS, 5.8 and 8.0μm from SpUDS). The source detection is based on the 2-epoch F160W mosaic. The catalog contains 35932 sources over an area of 201.7 square arcmin. It was also cross-matched with existing lists of radio and X-ray detected sources as well as spectroscopic redshifts available in the UDS. It also provides limiting magnitudes at each source position in each band, covariance indexes as well as a list of SExtractor parameters derived from the CANDELS UDS HST mosaics.
- Galametz et al. (2013) ApJ (paper)
- ASCII and Fits table of the full catalog
- Individual ASCII catalogs, Readme File
- Link to catalogs in MAST
- Link to the CANDELS data in the queryable Rainbow Database, [US mirror | EU mirror]
Upcoming data products based on the present catalog:
- Photometric redshifts and stellar mass estimates (Dahlen et al. 2013).
- GALFIT structural parameters (van der Wel et al. 2012)